A practical tool for investors,
developers and property managers.
Manage complex projects. Control performance, timing, costs and profits.
Designed for real estate investors, and construction site & property managers.
Investors & Boards
Stay in touch with Shareholders. Report investment performance and deviations from the plan at any given time.
Save time. Current information is ready-to-use. Quit waiting for reports to be manually compiled. Bilander automates daunting and costly reporting tasks.
- Create long-term investment plans.
- Forecast revenues.
- Make long-term forecasts.
- Compare to similar investments.
- Rankings – identify the most / least profitable investment.
- Calculate profitability for individual buildings.
- Calculate profitability for a selected period of time.
- Monitor the current cash balance.
- Examine cash-flow in any selected period of time.
- Distinguish internal and external flows within the group.
- Automate the consolidation of financial statements (according to the AA and IFRS).
- Statutory Reporting – generate financial statements with notes. Print to PDF.
- Store and organize (version) reports (keep older versions in the archive).
- Export with a single click – prepare reports dedicated to Shareholders, the Board and Auditors.
- Improve the budgeting process across the company.
- Automate data aggregation from all legal entities into one system.
- Define your own allocation keys for management costs (e.g. based on income, building rental space, number of tenants, etc.).
Monitor the progress and financial status of the project. Increase the management efficiency of construction projects.
Accelerate your work using Bilander.
Quit time-wasting on manual analysis. Bilander automatically updates reports based on the data entered by users from multiple departments of your business.
Control the timing & costs at every phase of the project.
Observe the progress on an ongoing basis (updated even daily) using Bilander’s reporting features. Check the timing of investment stage completion and its influence on the entire project.
- Timeliness – instantly determine whether investment stages are delivered on time.
- Contractors – rank subcontractors for timeliness and cost.
- Implementation stages – quantity/quality inventory register of investment steps carried out.
- Budget overruns – receive automatic notifications to respond immediately.
- The list of receivables and payables is updated automatically – work faster and share reports with others.
- Ageing of receivables.
- Payer ranking – in terms of timely settlements.
- Control the cash level.
- Monitor flows within each investment.
- Utilize a registry of currently realized investment stages.
- Check the status of project implementation on a given day.
- Receive automatic delay notifications.
Real estate managers
Estimate revenues and manage contracts with tenants.
Manage contracts and their expiration dates. Easily plan & forecast revenues.
Monitor the timely flow of receivables and compare them with property maintenance costs.
- Rental property occupancy rates – forecast revenues using an interactive list of signed & planned agreements.
- What-if analysis – calculate how a change in terms of lease affects overall profitability.
- Automatic space availability analysis – along with the availability date. Streamline negotiations with tenants. Don’t miss any opportunity due to calculation errors.
- Bilander speeds up and simplifies the profitability calculation of each contract.
- Contribution margins I, II and III are automatically calculated based on user-defined allocation keys.
- Building maintenance costs (eg. upkeep, water, electricity, cleaning services).
- Management costs (handling and maintaining buildings, administration).
- Sales revenue.
- Costs of sales.
- Plan revenue and analyze performance.
- Utilize analyses ensuring liquidity (by acquiring customers on appropriate terms).
- Automatically completed list of claims & liabilities (improve customer support, share reports with others using state-of-the-art information access control).
- Aging of receivables.
- Ranking of payers – in terms of timely settlements.
- Reduce energy costs in all locations.
- Monitor consumption and achieve significant cost savings.
- Manage the maintenance costs of your properties.
How about making it faster and easier to work with data?
Bilander streamlines your work
1. Sources of rental income (properties & residents).
2. Monitor diversification of the lessee portfolio.
Integrate your business systems
From production to accounting. From small to large databases.
We designed a technology that’s universal and works with most current systems.
Bilander provides the full picture of your company.