Why choose Bilander?
1. Work faster and easier.
- Bilander can help you create forms based on a simple Excel file that you upload to it.
2. Boost your efficiency.
- Bilander sends notifications to the recipients (email, messages). It also reports to you who provided the information.
- The system stores current and historical data and helps you generate reports / analysis.
3. Collect any data – from single numbers to complex sets.
- You can ask for just one or two numbers. Your team-mates don’t have to search for their spot in complicated tables.
- If there’s more data – you can upload a complex compilation using Excel file.
4. Choose the installation option and make sure your data is safe.
- Cloud-based or
- On company owned servers (on premises). Perfect for sensitive data – only your company has access to them.
5. All your data is in one place.
- You don’t have to merge anything.
- All data is imported into one system and ready to be analyzed or turned into a report.
6. Merge data from all systems.
- Bilander collects, stores and processes data on a large scale.
- Information submitted by your team-mates can be combined with any other data.
- You can use access historical data from any source using Bilander (your organization’s systems, market data, test results etc.).
7. Create reports and analysis.
- Data collection is just the beginning of the road to discovery. Bilander is a business intelligence system designed to make your work easier and discover facts.
- It enables you to produce reports and analyses, forecast, budget and much more.