Automatic aggregation of data.
- Forget manual analysis updating – Bilander downloads fresh data automatically.
- See data from all systems in a new light, gathered in one place.
- Export and import data from Excel.
Spend more time acting and creating the future
- Save time – define ready-to-use report drafts (e.g. managerial, operating, cyclical).
- Improve internal information flow with report sharing.
- Save analyses with one click in a format of your choice (e.g. PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, PNG).
- Check the current situation anytime you wish.
- Analyze any data set ad-hoc – without ordering a specialized report. Data and analyses are always at your disposal.
- Efficiently control processes and projects.
- Define the scope of permissions of every user.
- Enable the simultaneous work of many team members in compliance with their access levels.
- Make reports available while the system takes care of data security (each person will see information according to his/her access level).
- Define your own key performance indicators.
- Manage the system without involving the IT department.
- Notifications for automatic monitoring and notifications on KPI changes.
- In-system commenting & messaging.
- Hybrid architecture – Bilander is an efficient solution. It works on a separate machine (server) and doesn’t take away computing power from your terminal or the company’s systems.
Our brain prefers visual analyses to rows of numbers. Use this to your advantage.
- Reports that you understand – grasp the meaning of information in no time thanks to their graphic form. Draw conclusions that are impossible while working with numbers alone.
- Just one look – instead of drowning in countless tables, evaluate the current situation in the company and act.
- Control processes and projects – visual analyses enable you to monitor many tasks under your supervision.
Bilander works the way you want it to.
- Customize your working environment – define your own colors, report location & content. You decide.
- Better in-company cooperation – work progress is boosted when everyone sees data tailored to their needs (e.g. accounting, controlling, production, sales).
- Analyze any timespan using data filtering (e.g. a report on selected products, locations and time).
Do your best when taking action. Stop wasting time on manual data collection.
- Dashboards – analyze information from multiple sources on a single screen. Checking data in many systems is a thing of the past.
- Just 3 minutes from raw data to a presentation for the Board – this is what reporting should be like. Take action instead of wasting weeks on data collection.
- Just browse – Bilander can be accessed via the internet and provides your business data from any place.
- Any device – view reports on any web-browser enabled device (PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
- Responsive system – it customizes the viewing experience to the screen of your device.
Bilander provides 30 types of visualization.
- Most visualizations are interactive and allow data drilling.
- Pivot tables and balanced scorecards.
- Charts, maps, forecasts.
- Real-time chart – perfect for keeping track of the current output.
- Animated charts – help understand changes over time.
- Wallboards / Kanban screens – show the progress of your team.